This afternoon we had our first try at making an electrical circuit. 3 groups were able to get a bulb to light! We were having so much fun no one wanted to pack up and go home for the weekend!
Experimenting with making electrical circuits!
Experimenting with making electrical circuits!
SUCCESS!!!!!!!!
LET THERE BE LIGHT SAID ANISIA
MONI SPORTING AN ILLUMINATING HEADBAND
TEAM WORK MAKES IT HAPPEN
MANY HANDS MAKE LIGHT WORK












Looks like you all had a lot of fun! How many light bulbs can one battery light up?
ReplyDeleteI had lots of fun making the circuits. If there were 2 light bulbs and 1 batrie would the circuit work.?
ReplyDeleteI miss you so much I am crying right now because I Miss all of the class I love you so much from codey
ReplyDeleteNice work Sara I love it from codey
ReplyDeletedo you like your new school Codey? From Jorja
ReplyDelete