Welcome to Room Two's Blog!
We are a group of Year 2 and 3 students at St. Bernadette's School in Christchurch, New Zealand.
This is our blog, have a look at some of the things we have been doing. Please note...some work won't be edited - they are our first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. We would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Today Caleb, Felix and Frances found out about Zoobes. They had to choose a Zoobe, write about their Zoobe and then record their Zoobe introducing itself. You have done a great job boys!
Hi class i Miss you so much what have you been doing I se you have been doing some great work and Snaele has been doing some great work I'm so so proud of you snaele and all of you class you have been working really hard do you think of me a lot I have been thinking about you all the time and I miss you so much has Miss sathetly beening good did you think about those chocolate s I want to be able to give them to you soon I miss you by codey
SO SO FUNNY NICE CALEB FELIX PAIGE AND FRANCIS
ReplyDeleteFROM SANELE.IT WAS AS FUNNY AS CLOWN
Hi class i Miss you so much what have you been doing I se you have been doing some great work and Snaele has been doing some great work I'm so so proud of you snaele and all of you class you have been working really hard do you think of me a lot I have been thinking about you all the time and I miss you so much has Miss sathetly beening good did you think about those chocolate s I want to be able to give them to you soon I miss you by codey
ReplyDelete