Welcome to Room Two's Blog!
We are a group of Year 2 and 3 students at St. Bernadette's School in Christchurch, New Zealand.
This is our blog, have a look at some of the things we have been doing. Please note...some work won't be edited - they are our first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. We would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Hi Lenny, I like your animation of the smiley face going down the slide. He looks very happy. I like how you have put some background in. Next time maybe you could add some colour and add more background to the animation and make it even better.
Is that someone going down a slide because that is pretty clever.Next time you could do you kicking a pad at karate or something.:)
ReplyDeleteHi Lenny,
ReplyDeleteI like your animation of the smiley face going down the slide. He looks very happy. I like how you have put some background in. Next time maybe you could add some colour and add more background to the animation and make it even better.