Welcome to Room Two's Blog!
We are a group of Year 2 and 3 students at St. Bernadette's School in Christchurch, New Zealand.
This is our blog, have a look at some of the things we have been doing. Please note...some work won't be edited - they are our first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. We would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
I like the different animals you have put on the blog. I like how you Pela describe the animals and their sounds to what they make. Also the name of the animals. Horses, Green Turtles, Cats and Bulldogs. These are great work.
I like the different animals you have put on the blog. I like how you Pela describe the animals and their sounds to what they make. Also the name of the animals. Horses, Green Turtles, Cats and Bulldogs. These are great work.
ReplyDeletegreat job Pela with the diamond poems i really like what you have chosen for the image the pictures go well with the poem by Siale
ReplyDelete