Friday, 19 August 2016

A winters morning


On a winter's morning there were sparrows singing a beautiful tune. Then there was heaps of dew on the green grass. After we went up on the hill. When we were up there we felt the big leaves  at the top of the hill. Then we went back down the hill and saw a hole of sticky mud. Then we were heading back. While we were slowly walking back Tini got a rugby ball near the giant rugby post.Then when we were heading back, Greer found a blue basketball and took it back with Tini. Then we went back inside.
By Petelo
... Hall on a winter's morning

3 comments:

  1. Hi there, my name is Hannah and I am a student in Room 12 at South Hornby School. I really liked reading this. It made me think of the cold winter. Have you thought about putting in question marks. If you would like to see my learning, my blog is http://middlesyndicatelearningcommunity.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, my name is Henrietta and I am a student in Room 12 at South Hornby School. I really like winter mornings, it made me think of when it was winter. Have you thought about that you could change some more things about winter. If you would like to see my learning, my blog is http://middlesyndicatelearningcommunity.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi petelo My name is jonathon from Yaldhurst school I like your story With The picture

    ReplyDelete