Friday, 19 August 2016

Breezing Morning


Breezing morning

Out in the cold weather were 4 sparrows sing a chirping sound through our school. Then horrible sea gulls squawking through the hills and the people had to block their ears because the sea gull's tune was just squawking, to people's so they said shoo shoo to the gull's and the gulls squawking away from the people. Then the sparrows was sing a  beautiful tune. Then  we went to prayer assembly.
By Micah


... rime on a cold winter day ...

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, my name is Hannah and I am a student in Room 12 at South Hornby School. I really like how you put full stops correctly. It made me think of the cold mornings in Christchurch. Have you thought about question marks . If you would like to see my learning, my blog is http://middlesyndicatelearningcommunity.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi micha my name is jonathon I love your story

    ReplyDelete