DIVING IN THE DEEP BLUE
I put on my mask and wetsuit. Then I dived in the deep blue sea with beautiful camouflage yellow and green fish swimming around me. A stone fish hard to see in the in the salty sea sand. I avoided great big sharks trying to bite me with their sharp teeth. Suddenly a dolphin flipped through the hula hoops fast like the flash it was just in time to save me. A glowing nodelle jellyfish dangling by my mask I was worried that it will sting me. There was puffers blowing up showing their pointed spikes. When I looked up their was a painful stingray getting rather near. I swam away their was a poisonous fish called a lion fish it's white with red stripes. Crabs snipping and snapping walking sideways away from me under the sea is a magical place to explore. I was hungry for lunch so I went on a boat and drove it to shore then I hopped out and went to my car and went all the way home.
Wow!, This is a great story, I would like to read some more of your stories.
ReplyDeleteWOW this is awsome welldone
ReplyDeleteWOW!, This is a great story, I would like to read some of your stories.
ReplyDeleteeoe jaedun I love how your words are so emotive
ReplyDelete