Thursday, 18 August 2016

Winter morning


It's freezing

I put on my butterfly forest jacket and my adidas shoes then dashed to the frosty school fields. White sparkly snow was on the grass. Cars rush in a hurry to work.

Sparrows tweet from trees above and seagulls squawk loudly from buildings. White steam came out of my mouth when I exhaled. The lush grass blew back and forth over and over again.


People walk past the school gates in the distance. Stray dogs dash after stray cats. Black smoke flutters out of elderly's chimneys.

Butter flys flutter away with their rainbow wings.
People run with their blonde pugs in the far away distance. People say hello when trespassers pass by.

In winter it is gorgeous every day and I felt that I was in a magical dream.
By Siale
Road, Snow, White, Winter, ...



1 comment:

  1. Talofa lava Siale, this is a brilliant story that has used a lot of descriptive words. It really made me think of the cold frosty mornings I have experienced watching my son playing rugby. Your writing even made me feel cold, lucky I am sitting in front of a heater as read this. Have you thought about using similes to help you add more detail to your descriptions?

    ReplyDelete