Welcome to Room Two's Blog!
We are a group of Year 2 and 3 students at St. Bernadette's School in Christchurch, New Zealand.
This is our blog, have a look at some of the things we have been doing. Please note...some work won't be edited - they are our first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. We would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Today I learnt to use Screencastify, Tyler helped me learn how to use Screencastify. I screencastified my slide about bees, it records you talking about your creation.
Wow Grace that was really interesting. Did you create all those slides yourself? And find out all the information? You provided a very clear and exciting narration that made me want to keep listening. If you make another screencastify, can I suggest to make it even better for the listener, that you speak a bit slower and maybe practice beforehand to make sure you know how to pronounce all the tricky words.
For some reason Grace, your post can't be seen. Maybe you can find out why.
ReplyDeleteWow Grace that was really interesting. Did you create all those slides yourself? And find out all the information? You provided a very clear and exciting narration that made me want to keep listening. If you make another screencastify, can I suggest to make it even better for the listener, that you speak a bit slower and maybe practice beforehand to make sure you know how to pronounce all the tricky words.
ReplyDeleteNice dictation Grace. I learnt a few things about bees!
ReplyDelete-Dad
Great work Grace!! Bernadette
ReplyDelete