Ice Skating
On Friday night I went to the city square with Storm, mum and kuya cris at 3:00pm
Feeled nervous and when I went in there my mum gave me a frame. I skat with
it then I told her (can I try to ice skate without the frame) I said and she says yes.
Then I tried then I did it! I ice skate myself I was happy I was impressed of myself I went in Snow glob then I was keep on pushing the snow into the fan, then the snow
went in my mouth and I was laughing with my sister. After that we went
home and when we went home we had pizza for snack and I played with my
baby brother for a while. Then I went in my room and I play games on my computer,
I was playing plants vs zombies. Then I was hungry I was eating the leftover pizza. Then I was sleepy I turn off the computer and went with my sister and I fall asleep. By Angel
WOW!That was awesome isn't Angel? I never thought that you can skate by yourself so quickly! You are a fast learner and i am so proud of you!
ReplyDeleteSnow globe was amazing too..looks like you were really in real snow globe so cute...
Hello Angel,
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you enjoyed your ice skating trip - I also saw the skating rink and snow globe near the Cathedral recently. I can imagine how proud you were when you could skate by yourself! Well done! I bet that is why you were so hungry afterwards.
Do you know when the rink is closing? You could go to the bigger ice skating rink on Brougham Street next time.
Miss Lee