Welcome to Room Two's Blog!
We are a group of Year 2 and 3 students at St. Bernadette's School in Christchurch, New Zealand.
This is our blog, have a look at some of the things we have been doing. Please note...some work won't be edited - they are our first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. We would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
hello Room 5 this is simon from room 6 and looking at your work it just amazes me with the hard work that you have put into your work. something else I liked was the way you drawn your own images. something you could work on is putting more effort into your slides besides that everything else was a 100% perfect.
Hey There Ashley, My name is Ramsay I am also a student at St. Bernadette's School. I loved the way you stated you opinion on how to keep yourself safe in the water. I enjoyed the illustrations you created by yourself, Very good. I'm wondering Is there any other way of keep your self safe in the water? Maybe there could be add-on's to this slideshow, stating the consequences and all that? But Keep up the great work!
I really liked the way you added your own drawings on how to keep ourselves safe in the water. I also liked the way you specifically explained your work. Maybe next time you could add more colour and design. Overall, Great work!
hello Room 5 this is simon from room 6 and looking at your work it just amazes me with the hard work that you have put into your work. something else I liked was the way you drawn your own images. something you could work on is putting more effort into your slides besides that everything else was a 100% perfect.
ReplyDeleteHey There Ashley, My name is Ramsay I am also a student at St. Bernadette's School. I loved the way you stated you opinion on how to keep yourself safe in the water. I enjoyed the illustrations you created by yourself, Very good. I'm wondering Is there any other way of keep your self safe in the water? Maybe there could be add-on's to this slideshow, stating the consequences and all that? But Keep up the great work!
ReplyDeleteHi Ashley!
ReplyDeleteI really liked the way you added your own drawings on how to keep ourselves safe in the water. I also liked the way you specifically explained your work. Maybe next time you could add more colour and design. Overall, Great work!