Welcome to Room Two's Blog!
We are a group of Year 2 and 3 students at St. Bernadette's School in Christchurch, New Zealand.
This is our blog, have a look at some of the things we have been doing. Please note...some work won't be edited - they are our first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. We would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
hi aston its naiema from room 6 i like how you told us about bullying and why its good to tell someone if you are getting bulled i loved you picshers well done
Hello Aston, I like your work on being buddy not a bully,the thing I like about your slideshow is how you have named the different types of bullying such as social physical and verbal bullying, I also love your drawings. Next time can you please check your spelling before you publish it thanks. I like the slideshow. regards Moni
hello guys, its simon from room 6. I would just like to say that the hard work and and effort you guys have put into this work is outstanding.something you guys can work on is trying to make the tittle of this able to see because I really cant see what you guys have written, but anyways good job for the hard work and keep it up.
Thank you for sharing this valuable information about bullying, and about what to do if you're being bullied. I'll try to help anyone who's being bullied, and not become a bully myself.
hay Room 5, It is Kurtis from room 6 i would just want to say great work for giving me allot information about bullying. looking forward seeing more of your work
I like how you talked about bullying aston I like how much efot
ReplyDeletehi aston its naiema from room 6 i like how you told us about bullying and why its good to tell someone if you are getting bulled i loved you picshers well done
ReplyDeleteHello Aston,
ReplyDeleteI like your work on being buddy not a bully,the thing I like about your slideshow is how you have named the different types of bullying such as social physical and verbal bullying, I also love your drawings. Next time can you please check your spelling before you publish it thanks. I like the slideshow.
regards Moni
hello guys, its simon from room 6. I would just like to say that the hard work and and effort you guys have put into this work is outstanding.something you guys can work on is trying to make the tittle of this able to see because I really cant see what you guys have written, but anyways good job for the hard work and keep it up.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing this valuable information about bullying, and about what to do if you're being bullied. I'll try to help anyone who's being bullied, and not become a bully myself.
ReplyDeletehay Room 5,
ReplyDeleteIt is Kurtis from room 6 i would just want to say great work for giving me allot information about bullying. looking forward seeing more of your work