Thursday, 2 August 2018

Holiday tale


On saturday I went to the movies to watch hotel transylvania. with myself  mum & my Aunty we went by bus. The bus was very very full and we got the only three seats left.

We finally arrived at the movies. My mum buyed the tickets and the ice creams and the fizzy Drinks. We went in to  sinma six. at the start of the movie there was this type of music. Then the movie started
already I was amazed. We had to wait for all the people to get in there seats. I was bored because the screen was Black. and suddenly there was a giant eye on the screen. And  a hand. i Laughed It was funny. I ate my popcorn it was a big cup also my ice cream it was yummy mmmmm. i said can i have another. mum said ok i will get three more ok. My aunty said ok.
By Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment