Dear Santa
Thank You so much for giving me a PS3 for last year's Christmas. I really loved the PS3 I set it up straight away and started playing WEE I hope you have a safe trip on your ride to my house and other people's house like my family and people that I dont know.so Santa I am going to write the things that I want for Christmas but in a list so you can see what I want for Christmas clearly.I deserve a present because I have done my best in my work.what I would like for Christmas is a.
- PS5
- Samsung Galaxy phone
- A dog
- Some air maxs and adidas shoes
- Fortnite cloths
- A brand new scooter
- And I will leave 5 cookies and some milk for you
- Thank you Santa
From Rico Jacobs
No comments:
Post a Comment