Thursday, 6 December 2018

santa letter


Ho ho ho merry Christmas santa

May i please have fortnite and head seat. i think i deserve this because i was ignoring all destratisions on the mat. I have been good being nice to my sister at home by letting her what she wants to watch on TV.  i've been ignoring all distractions on the mat. I also been putting hard work into my school work. Thank you for giving us lots of prezzies i am giving your renders carrots last year they were funny they left a carrot on my water fountain and i'm giving you one of my Dad's cookies and milk i hope you have a safe flight with Rudolph and all the reindeer's. I hope you have a good Christmas and a happy new year to you and Mrs Claus.

Have a very merry Christmas from Preston      

No comments:

Post a Comment