Friday, 9 August 2019

A Frosty Winter Walk

On Wednesday it was a cold winter's morning. There was frost outside so we put on our jackets and went outside to explore and play in it. When we came back inside we wrote some fantastic stories about our experiences. Mrs M will publish our stories soon...watch this space!


5 comments:

  1. Kia ora team,

    We love that you enjoyed exploring the frosty outdoors.

    We have discussed how cold it is in our freezers at home - -18 degrees!!! FREEZING!

    Keep warm,

    Love from Te Kākano :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi room two
    What did the frost feel like?
    Why did bonie tast the frost? was the frost cold or hot? why where you picking ice from the grass?
    From Munashe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Room 2.
    I like how you went outside and expore around the world.
    I also felt the cold ice. It was really cold.
    When will you post your story?
    From Storm From room 3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi my name is Daniel.
    I like that you made a spider trap so when the spiders come you could trap them.
    I made a humpty dumpy so when he is about to fall we could help him.
    I notice that you shared your guys spider trap.
    from Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi room two
    I like how you made that spider trap because it looks so good.
    I made a humpty dumpy with a simple machines and the humpty dumpy kips on falling on the grass so we had to kip it up.
    I saw that you shared the spider trap.
    From francis

    ReplyDelete