Friday, 10 November 2017

Scary


              Scary!!!

Last holiday on a lovely sunny day my mum saw a very big giant spider on  the roof or   my mum is scared of spiders.

My sister is not afraid of spiders and she was a super girl and, my mum saw the spiders my sister was in the toilet and my sister went fast as she could like a cheater or  my mum screamed like a tiger and my sister said I will save you ok mum? And my sister did not run away and some times I scream like my mum and I am scared of spiders too, but my sister likes spiders.  

In the ending my sister went to the toilet because she put the paper in the toilet and said ok mum you are all saved. After I gave a hug to my mum. THE END  

By Amara   
File:Loxoceles reclusa iconized thread.png - Wikimedia CommonsFree illustration: House, Home, Housing, Chalet, Cabin - Free ...

1 comment:

  1. What a funny story. Very nice use of description words....... keep up the good work and try not to scream at spiders. I am sure they are more scared of you than you are of them.... awwww.... poor spiders. :-)

    ReplyDelete