Friday, 10 November 2017

scary


                   Scary!
A long, long, long time ago in my house with my sisters and my Mum and Dad . I was playing with my sisters dolls AND SUDDENLY  … A RUMBLING NOISE HAPPENED IT WAS AN  EARTHQUAKE……..I RAN OUT OF THE BED ROOM DOWN THE HALL FAST LIKE A CHEATER I SAID TO MUM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA . SIOBHAN HAD A SHOCKED FACE, ROISIN WAS CRYING, DAD AND MUM SAID CALM DOWN . THEN IN ONE QUICK MOTION IT stopped. Mum and Dad said come here Siobhan, Roisin and Niamh give me a cuddle. It was more like a huddle. Then Mum said the mirror was going to fall down but Mum and Dad cared most about us. LOVED US MORE THAN ANYTHING
I feel supported when my Mum and Dad were there.

If  they werent I would shatter my teeth zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and hide in my bed. I would be scardy cat. By Niamh
                                                            

1 comment:

  1. Hey Niamh I really liked the way you used capitols to make you story sound intense and funny at the same time. i also really liked the way it wasn't to long so it made it interesting to read. maybe next time you could work on you sentences a bit more like instead of I would be scardy cat I would be A scardy cat. other than that i love your story keep up the amazing effort!

    ReplyDelete