On the last day of holidays, I went to timezone with mum and my little brother. We had to walk to timezone. We were there for nineteen minutes. I didn't like the heart in the top corner of the screen, so I did not look at it. This zombie came at the screen and I shot it really fast. The chair shook when I was playing the game. Afterwards we went home. At home I went on my xbox one and played doom and it was my favourite game. When it was time for bed I turned the xbox one off and then I went to sleep. When it was the next day I went on the xbox and played prey and it was cool. There was a black thing and I did not know what the black thing was but it only had 4 legs. The black things name was only ???. The game was a horror game. My brother came and wanted a turn. He played for a thousand minutes. He then wanted to play Lego worlds all day. He did not let me have a turn so I just sat and watched him. Then it was dinner time. And it was meat and rice when i was finished i went back to my game.
The end.vOn the last day of holidays, I went to timezone with mum and my little brother. We had to walk to timezone. We were there for nineteen minutes. I didn't like the heart in the top corner of the screen, so I did not look at it. This zombie came at the screen and I shot it really fast. The chair shook when I was playing the game. Afterwards we went home. At home I went on my xbox one and played doom and it was my favourite game. When it was time for bed I turned the xbox one off and then I went to sleep. When it was the next day I went on the xbox and played prey and it was cool. There was a black thing and I did not know what the black thing was but it only had 4 legs. The black things name was only ???. The game was a horror game. My brother came and wanted a t urn. He played for a thousand minutes. He then wanted to play Lego worlds all day. He did not let me have a turn so I just sat and watched him. Then it was dinner time. And it was meat and rice when i was finished i went back to my game.
The end
No comments:
Post a Comment