Holiday Tale
Practice Ice Skating
Last Friday in the holidays me and my family were going to the Alpine Ice ice Rink to practice how to ice skate.First I got dressed and my family got dressed too, I put my warm mint colored gloves and my two socks to keep me nice and warm. My family rushed wearing the warm clothes. Next me and my family went to Alpine Ice Rink. My dad drove the grey family car. (It was night time six something) After that I went inside the place called Alpine Ice Rink also there was a man who gave us tickets when we went inside I saw the ice it was really HUGE!! My family got tickets. Finally me and my family practise ice skating but my dad did not do ice skating because he is not a beginner. It was freezing outside. My dad is not a beginner because he do roller blades which is similar, and also my sister is going to practice how to roller blades. When I fall down I cannot get up by myself but when I fall down again I can GET UP BY MYSELF TWO TIMES and it was just my first time. Some people was not saying excuse me so the people says something bad but my mum said "do not say that word". I felt excited when I went inside the Alpine Ice Rink. It was really fun even it was my first time!! If it's your first time doing ice skating it will be very fun. By Tiffany
Hi Tiffany,
ReplyDeleteI loved this story about you and your family going ice skating, I liked how you explained about your family and how good they are at skating, something you could do better next time would be to add more information because I was loved this piece of writing.
Keep up the amazing work.
Siobhan.
Hi Tiffany,
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed reading your story about ice skating. I really liked the way you added lots of detail in your writing. Next time maybe you could add some more information.