Thursday, 2 August 2018

My basketball writing





                                                                        Basketball
Every Sunday we go to the basketball court, with my dad, mum, my little brother names cael and me. My dad was going to play with his teammate.


First Cael my little brother and I have to change clothes to basketball, shirt and pants. We got them from our grandfather in Philippines, he sews clothes to get money.
               
Next we got in the car,  I was in the back and Cael , and my mum and my dad are at the front. My dad said "it will took 10 min to get there". We soon arrived at KFC near our house, we bought a  bucket of chicken. Me and Cael was very hungry, in fact my tummy is rumbling, but my mum said to eat it in the basketball court, because the car will get dirty. On the way I saw beautiful view, I saw the white zigzag bridge, when we got in the top of the bridge, I saw construction site, hotels and more.
                                             
Soon we arrived at the basketball court. Firstly I ran straight to the seats and waiting for my Mum to give me the food. But when I got to the seat, the seat collapse because of my hurry everybody whos beside the chair laugh I thought they are out of air because of laughing. There was a teams fighting to shoot and win the game. By the way my dad's team and the golden team are playing next. For a while there's a bit left of chicken, so I decide to give the players and their children. There wasn't many fans for my dad's team, the golden has more fans!

Finally My dad's team called prankers played. I sit properly and watched the game it wasn't at the Tv tho. It was amazing game but when it comes to my dad, Uhhhhh! Too bad it didn't hit the hook every time. The enemies was too good when they shoot it hit the hook. My dad's team always got a poul and out and the Enemies has cool moves they did a 3 points every time, dunking, Ankles and more. At the 4th quarter my dad's team had 78 and the enemies had 88, I shout "go dad!" It was 4th quarter, they had to do a good job. When the time stops it made a very loud music. The points had 86 for my dad's team and 97 for the enemies, that means the enemies won the game.   

When we got home, I was so sad for my dad's team because they lose the game. My dad is sad too.


No comments:

Post a Comment