Last friday, in the hoildays Pame and I, went to keiyn. We were going to ride a hourse.
First I got changed into my pink Moana dress. My dress smelt like roses because I put perfume on my Moana dress.
Next my mum and Pame and I went to the bount shop in Riccarton. Pame's bunt had white cream and on the top there was lots of chocolate. Pame was so nice because Pame gave me same chocolate, the chocolate was delicious. But I got some to and my bunt had white cream also in the top there was jam. My mum had som to my mum bount had cream also banana.
Fanily Pame and I made are bed. The bed was hard and it was gold. Pame and I got are sleeping bay my sleeping bag was nice a cosy and the colour of my was purple and Pame sleeping was green.
By Amara
The end!
No comments:
Post a Comment